Sunday, November 7, 2010

Count Your Blessings



It is as simple as that. Count your blessings and give thanks to Our Lord and Saviour!

Remember those we have lost, our loved ones, those in need who are hurting, ill, or suffering through hard times, and ask God's will in their circumstances. Never forgetful that if there is anything we can do to lighten their load, that we rise to our calling and duty in Christ to help in any way we are able to. This could mean anything from a hug to a home cooked meal served with love.

I have had so many blessings this year to be grateful for. With that being said, some close to me, along with myself, have suffered greatly, and have been rescued by our Loving Father, who never forgot us.

So please as you embark on twinkling lights and the amazement in children's eyes at this year's Christmas season. STOP, and celebrate the warmth of Thanksgiving, giving God all the glory for gifts small or large, happiness, and His forgiveness.

My hope and prayer for all, is that we draw nearer to God as we wake and go through each day. That we discern His will and walk after Him, not rushing before, nor lingering behind. For your health, safety, life to be touched by Him in amazing ways.

God bless each and every one of you!

6 comments:

  1. (((Faith))) Sweet friend,

    Wow! love your new fall look! *Fabulous!* :-)

    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It warms my heart to be able to communicate here again! :-)

    I'm so sorry to hear about your suffering... Sometimes Thanksgiving is truly a sacrifice... Praise the Lord for His rescue! And thank God, He will never leave or forsake us.

    I agree with your prayer & continued hope that we draw nearer to our precious Abba...

    (((Dear one))) Sending much love in Christ, and praying you have a lovely week! :-)

    ooly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ((((((Ooly)))))), for checking in on my blog. Just to let you know I feel suffering is as much a part of life as laughing. You have to have both in order to feel joy. What's a little tear in a joy filled season or a little laughter in a time of suffering? That's just life.:)

    So good reading your blogs again. My how the time has flown this year!

    Love in Christ to you & praying for your family at this time. Next time lasso him & bring him back.;)

    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to your prayer, will remember to keep counting my blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you dear one for taking the time to visit my blog...thank you too for commenting, you are gracious and thoughtful...Your own writings are testiment to the Lord's presence in your life...His constant faithfulness which is covenant with us...There is no greater...I join you in giving Him thanksgiving, praise and honor, for all the many blessings that flow from His treasure house of endless Love and mercy....bless you....jOy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great reminder. So good to see you in Blogland again :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete