Monday, May 17, 2010



My Budding Artists
Happy Mother's Day & it was. My oldest apologized for not taking the time he normally does on my card after all he was busy doing the cooking & tending of the home while I was away all day the Saturday before Mother's Day. What better Mother's Day gift could I receive but his attention to my home & family? I love my children so much. I have enjoyed them every day of my life. God gives them wisdom to share with me & I do stop to listen. Sadly they have missed me a lot the past few months & are trying to stay brave with the schedules I've had to follow. I believe the hardest part of being a Mom is the part that I wish I had more of me to wrap my arms around them any time they needed me there. Some things can't be helped & they are very understanding of this. I think they are wise beyond years oftentimes & see things clearer on some things than I do. I love the heart to heart relationship we have after schooling at home all these years. They are my first blessings of Motherhood & I value their integrity. They are my budding artists in all they say or do & I'm grateful for them.

(I'm trying out my new camera & this new blog site. I must say that the uploader put my pictures in the wrong order & it was very slow. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed them. My daughter drew the tree, my son drew the vine, my oldest drew the flowers on green quickly. I think my computer is slow today. It keeps freezing so I'm pretty poky.)

"The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom."- Henry Ward Beecher

"But the mother's yearning, that completest type of the life in another life which is the essence of real human love, feels the presence of the cherished child even in the debased, degraded man." - George Eliot

Psalm 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.








3 comments: